We GUARANTEE that we will view your home on schedule as per our agreement AND
that we will send you confirmation of the viewing on schedule
We will reduce your commission by $100 every time a scheduled visual
inspection of your home is missed!
Property owners who live out of the area have a unique set of problems when they decide to sell their Austin area real estate. Not being present creates a need for services that many real estate brokers just cannot provide.
Consider the following... all pretty typical:
1) Vacant homes can begin to look vacant very quickly without the proper care...
unkept homes sell for less.
2) Maintenance costs can increase unnecessarily ... yard, house cleaning, utilities.
3) Small factors make buyers feel the home is not being maintained... smoke detectors needing batteries, newspapers left on the porch, door hangers on the knob.
4) Homes with tenants can be more difficult for buyers to see, and are often not well maintained or kept in showing condition.
5) Vacant homes show every possible negative feature because there is no furniture or accessories to attract buyers' attention, therefore, dust, bugs, small marks on paint, typically unnoticeable carpet stains are all visually noted by agents and buyers.
6) Neighbors often use the driveway of vacant homes as extra parking space. (yes we have seen this one way too often)
How do you solve these problems and present your Austin are property at its best... well we have a system for that:
FIRST- We walk you through our "5 Star Pre-Inspected Home" Process... among other steps we take to help you, we actually invest in you, providing you with a home warranty to cover you DURING the time you home is for sale! This saves you money, stress and unexpected expense.
SECOND (our sellers LOVE this) - We provide you a detailed checklist so that you know your home is showing in Top Condition at all times. When we check your home, and we do that on a scheduled basis, we complete a checfklist and send that checklist to you along with photogrtaphs if needed to confirm that your home is exactly in the condition you expect and deserve!
Here is what you receive from us in writing each and every time we check your home... typically once a week, sometimes more often if needed.
Yard - current condition... does it need maintenance?
Landscaping - current condition... does it need maintenance?
Interior - current condition... does it need cleaning, vacuuming, broom swept?
Smoke Detectors - if batteries are needed, we will replace them for you.
Windows - confirm that all windows are locked.
Thermostat - confirm that setttings are as per your preference.
Lights bulbs - confirm that all light bulbs are working.
All exits - confirm that all exits are locked and secure
Plumbing - confirm that all faucets and toilets are working properly... no leaks etc.
By following this simple checklist and providing you with follow-up contacts, you can rest assured that your home is being maintained, remaining in excellent showing condition so that prospective buyers see it at its best, insuring you of Top Dollar when you receive an offer!
We GUARANTEE that we will view your home on schedule as per our agreement AND that we will send you a written report of the viewing on schedule
We will reduce your commission by $100 every time a scheduled visual inspection of your home is missed!
When we make a commitment to provide you service, we BACK it up!
Would you want it ANY OTHER WAY?
Just in case you like the fact that we back our service up with an ironclad, no excuse, bullet-proof Guarantee and you would like a current valuation of your property... take a few seconds and let us know... we'll send you valuation to you by email... no hassle, no obligation!
Stuart Sutton Message
Please let me know how can I help you.